SUNDAY, JULY 19, 2015 – 10AM-4PM
COACH BARN, SHELBURNE FARMS, VT
Join us in 2015 as we celebrate the 6th Annual Vermont Cheesemakers Festival. Vermont is a world class cheese state with the highest number of cheese makers per capita: over 40 of them. You are invited to share their passion for making exceptional cheeses, taste great local foods, wines, craft beers and spirits, and meet the artisans who make them. Spend a high summer day on the shores of Lake Champlain at historic Shelburne Farms Coach Barn sampling, buying, learning and making new friends.
- Over 40 Award Winning Cheesemakers
- VT Artisan Food Producers
- Local Wine, Craft Beer and Spirits Producers
- Cheesemaker Demonstrations
- Cooking Demonstrations featuring Vermont products and cheeses
- Three “Meet the Cheesemakers” workshops
- Over 200 Cheeses, Wines & Food Products to Sample & Purchase
TICKET SALES BEGIN FEB. 1st 2015
FESTIVAL TICKET ………………………………….. $50
ALL TICKET SALES are nonrefundable once they are purchased. Children under 3 receive free admission.
- CASH SALES ONLY: At this time we are only able to accept cash on the day of the festival.
- ATM: An ATM will be available on-site, though festival-goers are encouraged to have cash on hand.
- PURCHASES: Cheese will be for sale at the event along with specialty food, wine, beer, cooler bags, and ice packs. Alcohol bottles purchased cannot be opened on site. Wine by the glass will be for sale.
- ALCOHOL POLICY: Vermont law requires that all attendees show proof of age (21) to be served alcohol. All attendees will be carded in order to receive alcohol tasting tickets and glass to sample wine, beer, & spirits. All attendees of age will receive a signature Festival wine glass for tasting. Serving alcohol to guests is at the sole discretion of our wine, beer & spirits vendors.
- NO PETS PLEASE
- CHILDREN: Strollers are difficult to maneuver in the main festival area and are discouraged.